Semi Hydroponic algae

Old 26-01-2017, 04:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Semi Hydroponic algae

I'm using plastic semi hydroponic pots .Ive used Bio Safe to flush my orchids however Physan 20 was also recommemed, 2oz to a gallon of water , My ? is how offended do I do this and will it harm the the orchids and also do I alternate fertilizing in between treatments? Or just let the algae grow on???Thank you