Old 13-08-2007, 11:29 AM
mum4t mum4t is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendy View Post
I'm replanting, and I want to plant roses. I think red would be a nice colour. Can anyone give me the name of a red rose, (nice smelling) Or recommend one to me. I'm told it's better to plant just the one block of colour for the wow factor. Also any tips on how to control greenfly? Thanks alot Brendy
I can heartily recommend the Hybrid Tea Roses from http://www.apuldramroses.co.uk/.
Large double blooms, lots of flowers, good for cutting. I have many varieties supplied by Apuldram Roses and they have all been excellent specimens and continue to provide a lot of pleasure