Old 23-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Prime Forestry Group

Default Invest in the forests of the future

14% Annual Return!

We are all trying to provide for our families and save for our futures.

The funds you set aside for retirement and the education of your children
must be

protected in a conservative and responsible manner. But where should you be
looking?

Bank rates are low and yields unattractive. The markets are behaving
erratically with

little reason for optimism. Why should you gamble?

Let us show you an alternative. Let us show you the answer.

Prime Forestry Group is an innovator in sustainable forestry development, a
profitable

and environmentally friendly business model. By partnering with Prime
Forestry Group

in these projects, you can realize documented annualized returns of 14% or
more.

For more information, simply visit our website at
http://www.primeforestry.com and look

at our investment possibities. There is no cost or obligation.

Business and nature in harmony - keep your future bright.

Sincerely,

PRIME FORESTRY SWITZERLAND

Old 24-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Joe Zorzin

hmmm.... their web site says they manage teak plantations and they're FSC
approved. I thought FSC didn't like plantations?
--
Joe Zorzin
http://www.forestmeister.com

Old 25-05-2003, 10:08 AM
P van Rijckevorsel

Joe Zorzin schreef
hmmm.... their web site says they manage teak plantations and they're FSC
approved. I thought FSC didn't like plantations?
--

+ + +
FSC is very big on plantations and managed forests. Almost all FSC-wood

FSC-plantations should be a tool to reclaim wasted land. This in contrast to
current practice in the tropics where primal forests are cut to clear space
to establish oil palm or rubber plantations
PvR

Old 25-05-2003, 02:32 PM
Aozotorp

Joe Zorzin schreef
hmmm.... their web site says they manage teak plantations and they're FSC
approved. I thought FSC didn't like plantations?
--

+ + +
FSC is very big on plantations and managed forests. Almost all FSC-wood
comes from such sources. The aim is to preserve natural ("old growth")
forests and relatively little wood can be harvested there.

FSC-plantations should be a tool to reclaim wasted land. This in contrast to
current practice in the tropics where primal forests are cut to clear space
to establish oil palm or rubber plantations
PvR

dO PLANTATIONS SUPPORT THE PEOPLE OF THE AREA OR ARE THEY FORCED TO GO INTO
VIRGIN FORESTS TO SLASH AND BURN!

Old 26-05-2003, 05:56 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Joe Zorzin schreef
hmmm.... their web site says they manage teak plantations and they're

FSC approved. I thought FSC didn't like plantations?
--

+ + +
FSC is very big on plantations and managed forests. Almost all FSC-wood

comes from such sources. The aim is to preserve natural ("old growth")
forests and relatively little wood can be harvested there.

FSC-plantations should be a tool to reclaim wasted land. This in contrast

to current practice in the tropics where primal forests are cut to clear
space to establish oil palm or rubber plantations
PvR

Aozotorp schreef
dO PLANTATIONS SUPPORT THE PEOPLE OF THE AREA

OR ARE THEY FORCED TO GO INTO VIRGIN FORESTS TO SLASH AND BURN!

+ + +
Is there a question in there, somewhere?
PvR

Old 26-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Aozotorp

Joe Zorzin schreef
[...]

Is there a non-political there or not????
Old 27-05-2003, 06:56 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Aozotorp schreef
dO PLANTATIONS SUPPORT THE PEOPLE OF THE AREA

OR ARE THEY FORCED TO GO INTO VIRGIN FORESTS TO SLASH AND BURN!

+ + +
Is there a question in there, somewhere?
PvR

Aozotorp schreef
Is there a non-political there or not????

+ + ++ + +
Define "non-political".
Define "there".
PvR

Old 28-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Donald L Ferrt

"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in message .. .
Aozotorp schreef
dO PLANTATIONS SUPPORT THE PEOPLE OF THE AREA
OR ARE THEY FORCED TO GO INTO VIRGIN FORESTS TO SLASH AND BURN!

+ + +
Is there a question in there, somewhere?
PvR

Aozotorp schreef
Is there a non-political there or not????

Define "non-political".
Define "there".
PvR

Pretty simple = Plantations in an area often don't employ local people
and in fact displace them to other forested areas!