Old 19-03-2003, 05:08 AM
Katie Tarrant

Default Sun in Summer, Shade in Winter

OK, anyone can help with my problem?
I have a North East fence and a garden bed that in the summer is in full sun
for most of the day and in the winter shade. Gardinias are planted at the
moment but one variety seems to be fine with dark glossy green leaves and
another struggling terribly.
Anyway, I'm rather keen to have a total replant and what will tollerate
these sort of conditions,
The viola underneath totally dies in the summer and living in Perth we also
have water restrictions and can only water twice a week so the viola has
died due to this as well but seems to spring back April onwards.
Love to hear some suggestions.
Katie

Winter-Summer: - Pond-Winter.jpg (1/1) Donn Thorson Garden Photos 0 18-01-2009 10:04 AM
Sun without Sun. Erik Orchids 8 03-02-2006 09:51 PM
Summer Sun, Winter Shade Janice United Kingdom 2 26-06-2003 09:58 PM
Shade shade shade stephane Boutin United Kingdom 6 18-05-2003 06:32 AM
Sun in Summer, Shade in Winter Katie Tarrant Australia 0 05-04-2003 06:37 AM