Old 04-02-2006, 12:00 PM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon

Default Easy Ways To Win Elotto!

"phil" wrote in message
o.uk...
Hello

I just have to tell you about a wonderful opportunity expanding rapidly

around the world on and offline.
Virtual World Direct has developed a fantastic lottery syndicate programme

which, incredibly,
gives you 44 chances of winning in the UK Lotto draw every Wednesday and

Saturday while seriously
improving your chances of winning!
Apart from just participating in this affordable fun venture, you can reap

the benefits
of a brilliant rewards programme, which can quickly lead to 'playing at no

direct cost'
Find out how you can play one of the richest, tax free, lump sum lotteries

in the world
by visiting my website and view the virtual tour at:
http://www.v-w-d.com/63910PH

Thanks
Phil,

http://www.v-w-d.com/63910PH

BTW this works

BTW your posting is spam.

The chances of winning lotto is remote, unless you are jaggy.

Virtual World Direct is in my opinion akin to Virtual Garden Direct. Virtual
and the real thing are so far apart it is ridiculous. Give me reality and
practicality shove your virtual pie in the sky. Bug other newsgroups not
this one. I would reply to your email but I know that you have already been
stopped and are ready for a new identity to bug others. I live in the hope
that you read this and take note but doubt it.

Rock on gardeners.

Richard