Old 23-04-2006, 02:55 AM posted to aus.gardens
womguin

Default New to the group!

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to post a quick hi. I've joined the group as I've just moved
from Brisbane to SA, where I've bought a house in Mount Barker and inherited
a huge beautiful garden along with it.

Now I am trying to learn how to garden in a new climate, figure what here
are weeds and what's not and keep the garden looking as good as it does now,
while adding my own touch to it.

So you'll probably see me posting a lot of really dumb questions as I am a
weekend gardener only and need to fit my work, family, house and other
hobbies in around making sure everything out there lives.

I am always open for ideas and suggestions and you'll know doubt be reading
from me soon.

Thanks,

Janis/Womguin.

Old 26-04-2006, 01:38 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot

"womguin" wrote in message
u...
[...]

hello!
on the bright side, the "really dumb" questions are often the easy ones to
get answers to :-D

i moved last year, & it can take an awfully long time to get to know a new
place's weather cycles, climate, & all that stuff. but then, the garden will
give you surprises you didn't know enough to suspect in advance & that can
be quite lovely! (or quite ghastly, but let's focus on the lovely ones, eh.)
kylie