Old 19-10-2009, 10:53 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default i am a dummy

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"Jonthe Fly" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
bingo i think this should work now testing 123

Bingo! BINGO! I never even heard the numbers being called.

Mike

mike looks like you have won the chook raffle its on its way
This is rigged...

did i say i ran an honest chook raffle ;-)

abigail
Yeah well its like the un-live lotto draws.(why is it so?) They're
rigged too!
Wouldn't expect anything else....from an amateur! Especially one from
number 99
Ya mean number 96?

Talking to myself?

well if you are talking to yourself then you should get some sensible
answers that you can not argue with ( just another way of looking at
talking to oneself )

Depends if you got multiple voices running around in your head!

Old 19-10-2009, 10:57 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Loosecanon" wrote in message
. au...

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"Jonthe Fly" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
bingo i think this should work now testing 123

Bingo! BINGO! I never even heard the numbers being called.

Mike

mike looks like you have won the chook raffle its on its way
This is rigged...

did i say i ran an honest chook raffle ;-)

abigail
Yeah well its like the un-live lotto draws.(why is it so?) They're
rigged too!
Wouldn't expect anything else....from an amateur! Especially one from
number 99
Ya mean number 96?
Talking to myself?

well if you are talking to yourself then you should get some sensible
answers that you can not argue with ( just another way of looking at
talking to oneself )

Depends if you got multiple voices running around in your head!
Multiple voices ? Multiple choices great idea....

Old 19-10-2009, 11:58 AM posted to aus.gardens

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"Jonthe Fly" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
[...]

Have you blokes been growing Gold Tops?

Old 19-10-2009, 12:24 PM posted to aus.gardens

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"Jonthe Fly" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
[...]

I thought those went out with glass milk bottles!

Old 19-10-2009, 12:37 PM posted to aus.gardens

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"Jonthe Fly" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
[...]

They started it... All those voices...

Old 20-10-2009, 11:16 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default are we a dummy What do you reckon. Are we going down this way?

Imagine 1 kilometre of atmosphere and we want to get rid of the carbon
pollution in it created by human activity. Let's go for a walk along it.
The first 770 metres are Nitrogen.
The next 210 metres are Oxygen.
That's 980 metres of the 1 kilometre. 20 metres to go.
The next 10 metres are water vapour. 10 metres left.
9 metres are argon. Just 1 more metre.
A few gases make up the first part of that last metre.
The last 38 centimetres of the kilometre - that's carbon dioxide. A bit
over one foot.
97% of that is produced by Mother Nature. It's natural.
Out of our journey of one kilometre, there are just 12 millimetres left.
Just over a centimetre - about half an inch.
That's the amount of carbon dioxide that global human activity puts into
the atmosphere.
And of those 12 millimetres Australia puts in .18 of a millimetre.
Less than the thickness of a hair - out of a kilometre.
As a hair is to a kilometre - so is Australia's contribution to what Mr.
Rudd calls "Carbon Pollution".
Imagine Brisbane's new Gateway Bridge, ready to be opened by Mr. Rudd.
It's been polished, painted and scrubbed by an army of workers till its 1
kilometre length is surgically clean. Except that Mr. Rudd says we have a
huge problem, the bridge is polluted - there's a human hair on the roadway.
We'd laugh ourselves silly.
There are plenty of real pollution problems to worry about. It's hard to
imagine that Australia's contribution to carbon dioxide in the world's
atmosphere is one of the more pressing ones. And it's also hard to believe
that a new tax on everything is the only way to blow that pesky hair away.
ETS is now being debated in Federal Parliament - is it too late for
reality to prevail?.

Old 24-10-2009, 05:57 AM posted to aus.gardens

I'm sitting here holding my lucky gonk and hoping legs 11 comes up *YES!*
and then 'your mothers a whore 24'.
Linda

Old 28-10-2009, 09:36 AM posted to aus.gardens

I se it but I dont beleive it.
Which religeous institution was running that bingo game?
Sounds a bit like that roaming one.