Old 19-10-2009, 02:13 AM posted to aus.gardens
ted ted is offline

Default i am a dummy

bingo i think this should work now testing 123
Old 19-10-2009, 03:05 AM posted to aus.gardens

"ted" wrote in message
bingo i think this should work now testing 123

Bingo! BINGO! I never even heard the numbers being called.

Mike

Old 19-10-2009, 04:42 AM posted to aus.gardens
ted ted is offline

Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
bingo i think this should work now testing 123

Bingo! BINGO! I never even heard the numbers being called.

Mike

mike looks like you have won the chook raffle its on its way

Old 19-10-2009, 07:04 AM posted to aus.gardens
ted ted is offline

Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
bingo i think this should work now testing 123

Bingo! BINGO! I never even heard the numbers being called.

Mike

mike looks like you have won the chook raffle its on its way

This is rigged...

did i say i ran an honest chook raffle ;-)

abigail

Old 19-10-2009, 07:14 AM posted to aus.gardens

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
bingo i think this should work now testing 123

Bingo! BINGO! I never even heard the numbers being called.

Mike

mike looks like you have won the chook raffle its on its way

This is rigged...

did i say i ran an honest chook raffle ;-)

abigail

Yeah well its like the un-live lotto draws.(why is it so?) They're rigged
too!
Wouldn't expect anything else....from an amateur! Especially one from number
99

Old 19-10-2009, 07:22 AM posted to aus.gardens
ted ted is offline

Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
bingo i think this should work now testing 123

Bingo! BINGO! I never even heard the numbers being called.

Mike

mike looks like you have won the chook raffle its on its way
This is rigged...

did i say i ran an honest chook raffle ;-)

abigail

Yeah well its like the un-live lotto draws.(why is it so?) They're
rigged too!
Wouldn't expect anything else....from an amateur! Especially one from
number 99

haha that was quick and as for number 99, IF!!! i was old enough to
remember it i would say to you its not the same abigail hmmmm wonder
what ever happened to her she must have fallen off the perch by now and
as far as your amateur comment goes you are 100% right

the real abigail
Old 19-10-2009, 07:34 AM posted to aus.gardens

ted wrote:
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
bingo i think this should work now testing 123

Bingo! BINGO! I never even heard the numbers being called.

Mike

mike looks like you have won the chook raffle its on its way
This is rigged...

did i say i ran an honest chook raffle ;-)

abigail

Yeah well its like the un-live lotto draws.(why is it so?) They're
rigged too!
Wouldn't expect anything else....from an amateur! Especially one from
number 99

haha that was quick and as for number 99, IF!!! i was old enough to
remember it i would say to you its not the same abigail hmmmm wonder
what ever happened to her she must have fallen off the perch by now and
as far as your amateur comment goes you are 100% right

the real abigail

I thought it was No 96 ?

--
Anne Chambers
South Australia

anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com

Old 19-10-2009, 07:59 AM posted to aus.gardens
ted ted is offline

Anne Chambers wrote:
ted wrote:
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
bingo i think this should work now testing 123

Bingo! BINGO! I never even heard the numbers being called.

Mike

mike looks like you have won the chook raffle its on its way
This is rigged...

did i say i ran an honest chook raffle ;-)

abigail
Yeah well its like the un-live lotto draws.(why is it so?) They're
rigged too!
Wouldn't expect anything else....from an amateur! Especially one from
number 99

haha that was quick and as for number 99, IF!!! i was old enough to
remember it i would say to you its not the same abigail hmmmm wonder
what ever happened to her she must have fallen off the perch by now and
as far as your amateur comment goes you are 100% right

the real abigail

I thought it was No 96 ?

it was but i assumed the poor old thing got his numbers confused

Old 19-10-2009, 08:18 AM posted to aus.gardens
ted ted is offline

Jonno wrote:

"Jonthe Fly" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
bingo i think this should work now testing 123

Bingo! BINGO! I never even heard the numbers being called.

Mike

mike looks like you have won the chook raffle its on its way
This is rigged...

did i say i ran an honest chook raffle ;-)

abigail
Yeah well its like the un-live lotto draws.(why is it so?) They're
rigged too!
Wouldn't expect anything else....from an amateur! Especially one from
number 99

Ya mean number 96?

Talking to myself?

well if you are talking to yourself then you should get some sensible
answers that you can not argue with ( just another way of looking at
talking to oneself )
Old 19-10-2009, 10:14 AM posted to aus.gardens

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"Jonthe Fly" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
bingo i think this should work now testing 123

Bingo! BINGO! I never even heard the numbers being called.

Mike

mike looks like you have won the chook raffle its on its way
This is rigged...

did i say i ran an honest chook raffle ;-)

abigail
Yeah well its like the un-live lotto draws.(why is it so?) They're
rigged too!
Wouldn't expect anything else....from an amateur! Especially one from
number 99
Ya mean number 96?

Talking to myself?

well if you are talking to yourself then you should get some sensible
answers that you can not argue with ( just another way of looking at
talking to oneself )

The problem is am I qualified to answer these qeustions.
Oh I am so confused!
Its the beauty of getting older.
I was at the doctors the other day, and I asked him if I was getting
alzheimers.
He told me to go home and forget about it.
Another beuatiful day in Victoria.
Dang me spell checkers gone on the fritz!!!

Old 19-10-2009, 10:51 AM posted to aus.gardens

"ted" wrote in message
Anne Chambers wrote:
ted wrote:
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"ted" wrote in message
Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"ted" wrote in message
[...]

maybe he needs to Get Smart 99 was his girl friend. Alas Don is gone but
whatever happened to Barbara Feldon.