Old 08-10-2003, 11:02 AM
Terry Collins

Default Advanced Deep Root Tree available in Sydney

I have what I think is a Eucalyptus tetracornis available.

No cost.

It has sprouted in a wool pack half filled with soil and is about 2
metres high.

It is available free to the first person to turn up with trailer and a
couple of mates to take it away.

Offer expires end of Oct 2003.

So if you want a beautiful tree for a large area, you are welcome to it.
Old 09-10-2003, 09:27 AM
David Hare-Scott

"Terry Collins" wrote in message
I have what I think is a Eucalyptus tetracornis available.

No cost.

It has sprouted in a wool pack half filled with soil and is about 2
metres high.

It is available free to the first person to turn up with trailer and a
couple of mates to take it away.

Offer expires end of Oct 2003.

So if you want a beautiful tree for a large area, you are welcome to

it.

What suburb are you in?

David