Old 06-12-2003, 04:02 AM
Zeppelin

Default Naughty cats in gardens

Does anyone know of a way to keep a neighbours cat out of the garden? Its
always digging holes and scratching around the plants.
I dont have a dog, so the simple solution is gone. Some one told me to put
pepper in the garden beds??
Anyone have any ideas?

Old 09-12-2003, 08:04 PM
Lyndon Thomas

Try and blast a few times with a hose pipe, after a couple of soakings they
tend not to come back.
Lyndon

u...

Old 09-12-2003, 08:04 PM
Kylie

You can eithe sprinkle around orange peel or buy special plants that
animals hate.

Raelene - who has her own problems with weeds & physco neighbours
xxx

"Lyndon Thomas"
Try and blast a few times with a hose pipe, after a couple of soakings

they tend not to come back.
Lyndon

"Zeppelin" wrote in message
u...
Does anyone know of a way to keep a neighbours cat out of the garden?

Its
always digging holes and scratching around the plants.
I dont have a dog, so the simple solution is gone. Some one told me to

put pepper in the garden beds??
Anyone have any ideas?

---

Old 09-12-2003, 08:04 PM
Bumblebee

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:51:34 +0800,"Zeppelin" posted ...

Does anyone know of a way to keep a neighbours cat out of the garden? Its
always digging holes and scratching around the plants.
I dont have a dog, so the simple solution is gone. Some one told me to put
pepper in the garden beds??
Anyone have any ideas?

Contact your local Council first. Many Councils have by-laws prohibiting
stray or roaming cats and can supply traps and will remove any stray
cats captured.
--

Chris Bee