Old 07-01-2004, 02:44 PM
my full name i dont know my full name

Default looking for ....rare plants

someone point me to a rare plant nursery in australia ..
seeds etc..

Old 16-01-2004, 11:34 PM
Sandra

Grass roots magazine have contacts. Available in newsagents and libraries.

Sandra

Old 17-01-2004, 07:13 AM
Girlsie

Try the Diggers Club, website is www.diggers.com.au they may have what your
looking for

Girlsie ^Å^

Old 30-01-2004, 08:07 AM
China

Turn west, keep walking.

Old 02-02-2004, 04:44 AM
Davey Dee

Try Yamina in Monbulk, VIC (in the Dandenongs). Also try Woodbank, a
brief drive south of Hobart, in Tassie. They are both outstanding
nurseries with, in my experience, exceptionally high quality stock,
and carry many remarkable and almost never seen species and varieties.

"Sandra" swatkins@internode wrote in message ...
Grass roots magazine have contacts. Available in newsagents and libraries.

Sandra

"my full name i dont know my full name " wrote in message
someone point me to a rare plant nursery in australia ..
seeds etc..

Looking for rare seeds or plants Charles Novak Edible Gardening 0 15-12-2006 03:11 PM
Looking for rare, maybe non-existant tool... Ol' Duffer Gardening 18 23-03-2006 02:35 PM
Rare Plants Nursery Lost Order. Ford Prefect United Kingdom 30 18-05-2005 01:54 PM
Rare Plants Fair Ornata United Kingdom 0 05-04-2005 11:44 AM
WTB: rare (sub)tropical plants Gaby Chaudry United Kingdom 27 16-08-2004 06:00 PM