Old 01-12-2004, 12:11 AM
Geodyne

Default what tree is it?

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:10:39 +1100, Aprill
wrote:

This pic is probably not much use but can you hazard a guess as to what
it is? Next time I go to the property I will take a close up of the foliage.

http://www.aprill.net/gallery/view_p...05&id=IMG_0871

It's vwery hard to tell from that photo, but I'd hazard that it's
probably in the Acacia family.

Lovely outlook you have there.

Geodyne
Old 04-12-2004, 08:28 AM
Amy Lou

wrote:

This pic is probably not much use but can you hazard a guess as to what
it is? Next time I go to the property I will take a close up of the
foliage.

http://www.aprill.net/gallery/view_p...05&id=IMG_0871

It's vwery hard to tell from that photo, but I'd hazard that it's
probably in the Acacia family.

I agree. Could be a black wattle. Does it have yellow flowers in winter?

Amy

Old 18-12-2004, 09:18 PM
George W. Frost

"Aprill" wrote in message
u...
This pic is probably not much use but can you hazard a guess as to what
it is? Next time I go to the property I will take a close up of the

foliage.

http://www.aprill.net/gallery/view_p...um05&id=IMG_08
71

cheers,
aprill

Looks a bit like a she-oak

Old 27-12-2004, 04:12 AM
Aprill

Aprill wrote:
This pic is probably not much use but can you hazard a guess as to what
it is? Next time I go to the property I will take a close up of the
foliage.

http://www.aprill.net/gallery/view_p...05&id=IMG_0871

cheers,
aprill

Hello all..

Those of you that said Acacia were right. I had a closer inspection when
I went down before Christmas. I'm not sure which one yet but there are
little yellow buds on it at the moment.

thankyou!