Old 12-02-2005, 02:49 AM
david

Default Propagating mat

Would like to hear from other people with their tips and
success/problems with propagating usin the heating mat. I hae only
recently got one, Cheryl
Old 21-02-2005, 06:44 AM
Chookie

In article ,
david wrote:

Would like to hear from other people with their tips and
success/problems with propagating usin the heating mat.

I've found I have to be careful to leave the vents open, so that I don't get
damping off/fungal problems. And I need to remember to turn it off in the
daytime, or the seedlings can cook!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.

Weed mat vs Newspaper Gen Australia 10 21-07-2003 04:33 PM
Cutting bulk filter mat The3car Ponds 3 27-04-2003 06:20 PM
Glo-Mat 2 Electronic Ballast Mike K Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:14 AM
Heating Pads, etc. Was: Help please with this heated seedling mat Nell Orchids 1 09-04-2003 03:56 PM
Help please with this heated seedling mat Elpaninaro Orchids 4 27-03-2003 01:44 AM