Old 27-04-2003, 04:35 PM
The3car

Default Cutting bulk filter mat

Does anyone have a good way to cut bulk filter material? I've tried every
cutting device I could find and my hand is still numb afterwards. It goes into
a stock tank so it has to be rounded...thus the extra cutting for the edges.
Thanks.
Old 27-04-2003, 04:36 PM
Just Me \Koi\

For the thick crunchy type, I use my small jig saw, works great!

For the softer ones I use either a very sharp box cutting knife, or my
wife's scissors. (The large type) Has to be very sharp to work well.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 27-04-2003, 05:32 PM
KenCo

The3car wrote:

Does anyone have a good way to cut bulk filter material? I've tried every
cutting device I could find and my hand is still numb afterwards. It goes into
a stock tank so it has to be rounded...thus the extra cutting for the edges.
Thanks.

I use a 4" wallpaper scraper knife from wally world.
get extra blades.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.

cutting back on cutting back Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 0 23-09-2003 12:04 AM
Weed mat vs Newspaper Gen Australia 10 21-07-2003 04:33 PM
Glo-Mat 2 Electronic Ballast Mike K Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:14 AM
Heating Pads, etc. Was: Help please with this heated seedling mat Nell Orchids 1 09-04-2003 03:56 PM
Help please with this heated seedling mat Elpaninaro Orchids 4 27-03-2003 01:44 AM