Old 07-05-2005, 10:08 PM

Default Gardening Structure Plans

Greetings and Salutations:

FYI. Free gardening structure plans:
http://digital.net/~gandalf/woodmain.htm

Short story:
I had an old deck that was in disrepair, and in a very bad spot. Tore
it out, removed the nails and built a few gardening structures out of
the old wood:
- Cold Frame, Small
- Cold Frame, Large
- Outside Seedling Shelves
- Bar-B-Q Table
- Compost Bin
- Potting Bench
- Potting Shed

Long story -- See the web site.

I was told that gardeners share information, so I built the web site
with the plans I made. Plans are provided in PDF format and Microsoft
PowerPoint format. Plans are in feet / inches. Maybe one day the US
will convert to metric, but for now ... Its all I got.

Enjoy. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me /
post.

Ken

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and
quick to anger.
Ken Hollis - Gandalf The White - - O- TINLC
WWW Page -
http://gandalf.home.digital.net/
Trace E-Mail forgery - http://gandalf.home.digital.net/spamfaq.html
Trolls crossposts - http://gandalf.home.digital.net/trollfaq.html