Old 08-09-2003, 06:13 AM
Culturalenigma

Default Writing an article

Hello all,

I have a fan site for a gardener but I am looking to put articles on
gardening on the site. I would like to put basic info, i.e. any questions
that newbies continue to ask here would be a good article. If you post
regularly, and feel that you can put together a clear, concise and well
written article on the care of bamboo (please state which kind), I will put
a lead in on the main page and give you full credit for the article. This
is NOT a paid situation. This is voluntary.

Please contact me if you feel you are interested,

Trai