Old 28-07-2004, 09:03 AM
EnjoyDialup

Default Ode to Spudley

"]v[etaphoid" wrote in message
"Spudley" wrote in message
You go get 'em Spuds. Inspired stuff!

oh yes. spudley is a mental giant amoung the mushrooms!

**** off you ignorant TWIT, the big boys are playing.

You - big?

Only compared to the garden gnomes you mercilessly stuff headlong up your
ass...

i thought i was suffering from hemroids, until the doctor told me i just had
a spudley up my arse!

--
EnjoyDialup - You know you want to...
mail=valid required when replying

Old 28-07-2004, 03:58 PM
Spudley

"EnjoyDialup" wrote in message

"]v[etaphoid" wrote in message
"Spudley" wrote in message
You go get 'em Spuds. Inspired stuff!

oh yes. spudley is a mental giant amoung the mushrooms!

**** off you ignorant TWIT, the big boys are playing.

You - big?

Only compared to the garden gnomes you mercilessly stuff headlong up

your
ass...

i thought i was suffering from hemroids, until the doctor told me i just

had
a spudley up my arse!

What a ****tard IDIOT you are Eric.
You and this retard Metafool have a thing for arses. Both of you have
similar fetishes.
You should both get together... His insults to you have obviously been a
smoke screen, to cover up his affections for you.

At least his spelling is better than yours so you would both get something
out of the experience.

Old 29-07-2004, 04:48 AM
]v[etaphoid

"Spudley" wrote in message
**** off you ignorant TWIT, the big boys are playing.

You - big?

Only compared to the garden gnomes you mercilessly stuff headlong up

your ass...

i thought i was suffering from hemroids, until the doctor told me i just

had a spudley up my arse!

What a ****tard IDIOT you are Eric.
You and this retard Metafool have a thing for arses. Both of you have
similar fetishes.
You should both get together... His insults to you have obviously been a
smoke screen, to cover up his affections for you.

At least his spelling is better than yours so you would both get something
out of the experience.

Oo-er, what an angry, angry little man...

Old 29-07-2004, 05:33 AM
Spudley

"]v[etaphoid" wrote in message
"Spudley" wrote in message
**** off you ignorant TWIT, the big boys are playing.

You - big?

Only compared to the garden gnomes you mercilessly stuff headlong up

your ass...

i thought i was suffering from hemroids, until the doctor told me i

just
had a spudley up my arse!

What a ****tard IDIOT you are Eric.
You and this retard Metafool have a thing for arses. Both of you have
similar fetishes.
You should both get together... His insults to you have obviously been a
smoke screen, to cover up his affections for you.

At least his spelling is better than yours so you would both get

something
out of the experience.

Oo-er, what an angry, angry little man...

There is that projecting thing that you were going on about earlier.
I see where you get it from now. Experienced practitioner.