Old 17-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Barry Allen

Default [IBC] Heated Beds

Hi Mark
If its just a few Cuttings or seedlings you want to raise
Some years ago I used to raise seeds and Cuttings in small pots in a home
made Incubator the heat source I used was just a light bulb and a central
heating thermostat it worked fine
I hope this is of use to someone
Barry Allen (England)

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 17-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Kev Bailey

Hi Mark,

George, Al or Mike could help you on club night. If you are in more of a
rush try this link

http://tinyurl.com/939fq

The info seems clear enough and the prices are in UKŁ.

Cheers

Kev Bailey
N Wales, UK, Zone 9

MSN Messenger 7.5 is now out. Download it for FREE here.
http://messenger.msn.co.uk

Old 18-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Registered User

thanks Kev, I've already sent for the wire and thermostat and I paid less than that. Just need to decide on how I'm going to build it.
My worry is drainage as I am intending to keep "indoor" trees on it so will be watering quite a bit

Mark

QUOTE=Kev Bailey]Hi Mark,

George, Al or Mike could help you on club night. If you are in more of a
rush try this link

http://tinyurl.com/939fq

The info seems clear enough and the prices are in UKŁ.

Cheers

Kev Bailey
N Wales, UK, Zone 9

MSN Messenger 7.5 is now out. Download it for FREE here.
http://messenger.msn.co.uk

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++[/quote]
Old 18-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Registered User

Hi Barry,
I'm planning something more elaborate about 10' x 3', have ordered 80' of cable and a thermostat and need ideas on building a carcase especially with regards to drainage

Regards

Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Allen

Heated pond FrankS Ponds 32 07-02-2004 11:10 PM
Was: Heated substrate? Kevsmom2000 Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 04-07-2003 04:32 PM
Heating Pads, etc. Was: Help please with this heated seedling mat Nell Orchids 1 09-04-2003 03:56 PM
Help please with this heated seedling mat Elpaninaro Orchids 4 27-03-2003 01:44 AM
Heated bench david United Kingdom 0 23-02-2003 09:41 PM