Old 21-10-2005, 08:08 PM
Mark Hill - President, EESiFlo Inc.

Default [IBC] Humidifier information

Hi Carl
Haven't heard from you in awhile.
I assume you haven't moved.

I'd think vinegar will remove salt buildup and bleach will kill the cooties
causing the slime. I don't think the vinegar will effect the slime, unless
you throw in a few fries and they might start to grow!

Mark

Old 21-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Carl Rosner

Hi Mark:

"Mark Hill - President, EESiFlo Inc." wrote:

Hi Carl
Haven't heard from you in awhile.
I assume you haven't moved.

No, I haven't moved, and am still kicking! I think you moved, but I didn't get your new address! With all those classes you have taken , I am sure you are well on your way to being comfortable with your trees.

I'd think vinegar will remove salt buildup and bleach will kill the cooties
causing the slime. I don't think the vinegar will effect the slime, unless
you throw in a few fries and they might start to grow!

For the time being, I'll leave out the fries... I'm just happy that the fungus has disappeared. It waas very hard to get my hand/arm inside to clean. The bleach did the trick... :0)
Carl

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7

www.carlrosner.com
http://www.yessy.com/arteacher3725
http://rosner.becanz.net

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++