Old 19-03-2003, 01:44 AM
Neal Ross

Default [IBC] new use for ice cube trays

Last year was my first attempt at making my own fertilizer cakes. They crumbled when I tried to seperate them, even though I cut grooves into them to help in seperating them. So this year I tried something new. I made the mix up and packed it into ice cube
trays.
They popped out today nicely, although they look like an ice cube. But it seemed to work just great.

Thought I would pass it on in case anyone wants to try it.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 19-03-2003, 01:44 AM
dalecochoy