Old 19-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] gallery

To -- I hope -- forestall more messages to the list, the repair
wagon is at the gallery and is trying to figure out wha' happen
and how to fixit.

Patience is a virtu(al)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -- Bonsai List
manager

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 19-03-2003, 08:56 PM
John T. Jarrett

The Gallery is definately down and I'm sorry for that.

I have at least one trouble ticket in with the hosting company.

This is a change and problem on their end - nothing I've done of late.

Keep checking back in and hopefully they will work it out soon.

--

John T. Jarrett

http://logontexas.com

****

****

Old 19-03-2003, 10:20 PM
kevin bailey

You can still access the last few messages that were posted if you
scroll down a looooong way past the error messages.

Kev Bailey

The Gallery is definately down and I'm sorry for that.

I have at least one trouble ticket in with the hosting company.

This is a change and problem on their end - nothing I've done of late.

Keep checking back in and hopefully they will work it out soon.

--

John T. Jarrett

http://logontexas.com

---

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 19-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Jim Lewis

You can still access the last few messages that were posted if
you
scroll down a looooong way past the error messages.

Kev Bailey

But let's not. Heaven knows what that may do to whoever is out
there trying to fix something.

Just bite the bullet and go though withdrawal pains. For some of
you it'll probably be a good exercise. At any rate, it will . .
.. build character.

Old 20-03-2003, 01:44 AM
John T. Jarrett

The Gallery's been back online for an hour or so stably.

Enjoy.

--

John T. Jarrett

http://logontexas.com

Old 20-03-2003, 02:32 AM
Jim Lewis

The Gallery's been back online for an hour or so stably.

Enjoy.

--

John T. Jarrett

Thanks, John. I'm sure some folks had gotten the DTs waiting for
their gallery to come back.

jim

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 20-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Chris McMillan

In message 000b01c2ee84$ddaea820$43102cc7@pavilion, Jim Lewis
writes
The Gallery's been back online for an hour or so stably.

Enjoy.

--

John T. Jarrett

Thanks, John. I'm sure some folks had gotten the DTs waiting for
their gallery to come back.

How do I post my photo there? (Not that I think its fit to be seen next
to these specimens) or is this not the place for it to go. I do have a
yahoo photos site you can access however.

Sincerely, Chris
--
Chris McMillan
reply to:
Old 20-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Helena Handbasket

The Gallery's been back online for an hour or so stably.

Enjoy.

--

John T. Jarrett

http://logontexas.com

Id just like to add a public thank you to John for doing the list this valuable service.
It's one of my favorite activities every day to look at all the wonderful pictures posted
to the gallery. Thanks!

--
katie