Old 23-03-2003, 01:44 AM
Edmund L. Castillo

Default [IBC] Please help me :-))

What has come over this list? For years I have been reading requests for
information or help followed by generous responses on the part of members.
Suddenly I am seeing messages that are nasty and vulgar, the kind of thing
that can be sent by a coward who needs to get rid of some hostility as long
as he (or she) can hide behind an anonymous "from" line. We don't need
these people. They contribute nothing and there is no reason why this list,
which is dedicated to a serious art form, should be the outlet for their
sick, obnoxious "humor." Let's knock it off, and cut off those who won't.

Edmund L. Castillo

Old 23-03-2003, 01:44 AM
Neal Ross

I was going to say something about that myself but I didn't want to fuel his
fire or motivate him any more. Some people just haven't grown up yet I
guess.

--I crucified my hate and
held the world within my hands--
Neal Ross-Marysville CA