Old 11-02-2003, 09:25 PM
Len Arzoomanian , BonsaiRI

Default [IBC] An Illustrated Guide To An Ancient Art

Just when I finally got used to seeing copy after copy of the Sunset book: Bonsai, An Illustrated Guide To An Ancient Art. Low and behold, I have yet another edition to come across in my never ending search for Bonsai related books. Not only do we have t
he first 3 editions with "Lady tending to her Bonsai", Lady working on a Bonsai" and "Juniper root over rock" covers. We now have the added 2003 4th edition, "Satsuki Azalea" cover! I have to admit, I am so obsessive compulsive over collecting Bonsai boo
ks I have already purchased my copy on e-bay. Didn't take long for it to get listed!

Len
http://www.bonsairi.com
http://www.rhodeislandbonsaisociety.org

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 11-02-2003, 09:25 PM
Jim Lewis

Just when I finally got used to seeing copy after copy of the
Sunset book: Bonsai, An Illustrated Guide To An Ancient Art. Low
and behold, I have yet another edition to come across in my never
ending search for Bonsai related books. Not only do we have the
first 3 editions with "Lady tending to her Bonsai", Lady working
on a Bonsai" and "Juniper root over rock" covers. We now have
the added 2003 4th edition, "Satsuki Azalea" cover! I have to
admit, I am so obsessive compulsive over collecting Bonsai books
I have already purchased my copy on e-bay. Didn't take long for
it to get listed!

Well, then. As the first (acknowledged) owner of a copy, let's
have a comparative review from you. OK?

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --