Old 26-02-2003, 02:27 AM
Pat Patterson

Default [IBC] Martha Stewart on Tuesday

G'day all...

My take on Martha S's presentation...

I think it was a fair presentation for beginners...but, wkat was missing was
some resources/references...read a book, check out a local club, IBC, etc.

Wouldn't waste time trying to find out when the show will run again.

I'm not a Martha fan, but she didn't play "expert" (this time). Good for her.

Have a good day.

Pat
Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'

Old 26-02-2003, 03:27 AM
dalecochoy

Old 26-02-2003, 06:40 AM
Chriss Flagg

Dale,

I agree with you. I am not a Martha Stewart fan either, but she did have an
interesting spot on Bonsai.

You were correct in saying that it was intended for the average home viewing
audience, most of who do not know what bonsai is before they saw it on her
show.

It would have been nice to have her say where to look for more information
on bonsai. Most of the Home Shows like hers do. It doesn't take that much
time and alot of shows put it in the ending credit or to go to their web
site for more information on the subject.

It was a show like hers a long time ago that piqued my interest. If they
hadn't recommend a book or two (Sunset), I would have been one of those in
the average home viewing audience.

Chriss Flagg
Puyallup, WA
(The other Washington)