Old 09-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Dimitrios Kalderis

Default [IBC] Re. Serissa

Carl, Jim, Sundaycat

many thanks for offering your expert help.
I have decided to place the tree outside in my balcony
where it gets a good amount of light.

I spray the leaves with water once a day and water it
according to the condition of the soil.

No need for pruning, repotting at the moment, I will
just let it grow.

So far it looks healthy and growing fine, so let's
hope...

best wishes
Dimitris.

http://search.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 09-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Carl L Rosner

Dimitri:

Be Careful if you are moving your trees from indoors to the outdoor
light. Do it gradually over several weeks. An hour or two the first
day and increase each day. Start out in the shade for a few days and
then work to the sunny part of your balcony...

Good luck,

Carl