Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Peter Aradi

Default [IBC] Hello! Again.

Greetings to all IBCers.

Some of you old timers may remember me, I am returning
after a brief absence of four months.

My wife and I had a wonderful stay in Japan, only to be
cut short by her illness. We are back home and she is slowly
on the mend.

During our travels we met with several IBCers: Had lunch in
Tokyo with Bill Valavanis, Sean Smith, and John Romano, and
spent three days in Shanghai attending a stone convention
with Alan Walker and his lovely wife.

We have learned a lot, acquired priceless memories and a few
stones. Now that our long planned vacation is over, we are broke
and have to face the reality of living on a fixed income as a pensioners.

Hope to learn some more from you IBC folks.

Greetings and best wishes to all.

Peter Aradi
Tulsa, Oklahoma

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++