Old 17-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Fw: STOLEN BONSAI]

Forwarded from the Tampa Bay (Florida) area . . . .

Mick,

We just discovered that we were robbed today. Someone stole my

specimen
Brazilian rain tree right out of my nursery! It was one of my

personal
trees that I have been working on, that was recently on exhibit

in Sarasota
during last month. It is potted in a glazed blue oval, about

2" wide base,
approximately 18-20" height, informal upright style with a

slight inverted
taper near the base.

Would you please pass the word around amongst the various

clubs? I am at a
loss for words, other than to say that it is time to rev up the
surveillance systems and go back out to the shooting range.

What is this
world coming to? So much for the peaceful honest art of

bonsai.
Thoroughly disgusted doesn't even begin to touch how we feel.

Tammy and Paul
The Potted Forest, Inc.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Growing
desperate: Pleeeaaassseee . . .DO NOT USE AN APOSTROPHE TO MAKE
A PLURAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++