Old 11-02-2005, 02:28 PM

Default [IBC] Stolen Bonsai

In a message dated 2/11/05 12:04:43 AM, Theo writes:
I am sorry Iris ...must be very frustrating !

You should see some of the horror stories we have had in the newsgroup.
Fortunately there have been none lately. One poor fellow in Texas had his bonsai
stolen off a second floor balcony.
Iris

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 11-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Lynn Boyd

From Craig Cowing:

I guess I shouldn't trouble trouble, but I've never had a tree stolen.
In Maine I lived on a main street with my trees visible to hundreds of
people who drove by every day. Now Anita and I live in a quiet
neighborhood on a dead-end street. People in the neighborhood know
about our trees but I've never had one taken. Knock on wood.

Craig, who is going to steal from the preacher or priest?

I have a deck with trees displayed around it - cars stop occasionally to
look - never one stolen - (hey, - I heard that - they are not that bad!)
It is a gated community - and it works!

Lynn
( uh, I do wonder though, that I have had a painting stolen at exhibit, but
never a bonsai!)

Old 11-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Theo

Lynn Boyd wrote:

From Craig Cowing:

I guess I shouldn't trouble trouble, but I've never had a tree stolen.
In Maine I lived on a main street with my trees visible to hundreds of
people who drove by every day. Now Anita and I live in a quiet
neighborhood on a dead-end street. People in the neighborhood know
about our trees but I've never had one taken. Knock on wood.

Craig, who is going to steal from the preacher or priest?

hahahhhahah I did not dare to say that !

Lynn
( uh, I do wonder though, that I have had a painting stolen at exhibit,
but never a bonsai!)

It happens more ofthen ^than we think
wansn't Jim that reported 2 years ago about a guy that took his
motor van and went to loads bonsais from a shop and was arrested and
had to pay about 10 k $ of bonsai and few days later he went in the
same shop to have repotted a bonsai he previously stole from there?
I remember something of this kind ?

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :