Old 30-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Moo the Dew! (For Nina!)

Any comments from our plant pathologist, or is this another "old cow's
tale"?

At one point, in my former job, I was so desperate for grant money I
wrote a grant proposal to test this. So I know a little about it.
From what I understand, there's evidence that milk will control
powdery mildew, and more importantly, I recently saw milk on a list
of substances exempt from EPA regulation. You understand the sheer
impossibility of someone sucessfully registering rancid milk as a
pesticide. It costs tens of thousands of dollars to register a
substance, and no one would have done it had it been required for
milk. Happily, milk fell under the same category as cedar wood for
moth control; something presumed to be benign to humans.

On the less bright sight: man, is that gonna smell.

Nina, who watched two finches sit on her natal plum bonsai courting.
By the time it ended, *I* was ready to marry the male finch. What a
singer!

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] Nina? [IBC] black splotches on Elm leaves Michael Persiano Bonsai 4 26-04-2004 04:19 PM
[IBC] Just for Nina. ;-) Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 10-04-2004 04:03 PM
OT ~ Mad Moo Cow in SE WA Ka30P Ponds 93 05-01-2004 04:32 AM
[IBC] Dr. Nina's complaints Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 31-10-2003 05:02 PM
Moo the Dew! (For Nina!) Bart Thomas Bonsai 0 28-06-2003 09:56 PM