Old 01-07-2003, 05:44 PM

Default [IBC] Wiring a Crabapple

I am rewiring my crabapple, putting in as many wiggles as the law allows.
Peter Adams recommends lots of S-curves, which I comprehend, but he also mentions
adding something called a Nagoya bend. I can't tell from his drawing what
this means. Can anyone tell me what a Nagoya bend is?
Iris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 01-07-2003, 07:20 PM
Jerry Meislik

Iris the Nagoya bend is the dog leg in the road from Tokyo to Nagoya.
Just kidding. I have never heard of the bend.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA
Zone 4-5
http://www.bonsaihunk.8m.com/
I am rewiring my crabapple, putting in as many wiggles as the law allows.
Peter Adams recommends lots of S-curves, which I comprehend, but he also
mentions
adding something called a Nagoya bend. I can't tell from his drawing what
this means. Can anyone tell me what a Nagoya bend is?
Iris

************************************************** ****************************
**
************************************************** ****************************
**

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] wiring question Jim Lewis Bonsai 8 25-03-2004 03:13 PM
[IBC] Can I use a clothes hanger for wiring? MartyWeiser Bonsai 2 16-11-2003 01:12 AM
[IBC] Wiring for literati - bending Andy Rutledge Bonsai 3 03-07-2003 02:08 AM
[IBC] Wiring for literati Andy Rutledge Bonsai 4 02-07-2003 11:56 PM
[IBC] Wiring, Transplanting timeline question Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 14-04-2003 06:20 PM