Old 30-08-2003, 04:42 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] More shohin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Lewis"
Subject: [IBC] More shohin

And then, at the Ueno Green Club.
http://www.shohin-bonsai.net/aki10-01.htm
I spent MUCH too many yen here last time I was there -- for THIS
show, by the way!

Good pics from the Green Club Jim, but, not much of a crowd. You must have
been real early or real late!. It was packed during Kokufu.
Dale

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 30-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Jim Lewis

And then, at the Ueno Green Club.
http://www.shohin-bonsai.net/aki10-01.htm
I spent MUCH too many yen here last time I was there -- for

THIS
show, by the way!

Good pics from the Green Club Jim, but, not much of a crowd.

You must have
been real early or real late!. It was packed during Kokufu.
Dale

Those weren't my pics. They're off a JTO website about "Bonsai
in Tokyo" (if I recall correctly).

I thought Kokufu was at the Ueno art center and not in the Green
Club. ??????

jim

Old 31-08-2003, 05:22 PM
dalecochoy

I spent MUCH too many yen here last time I was there -- for

THIS
show, by the way!

Good pics from the Green Club Jim, but, not much of a crowd.

You must have
been real early or real late!. It was packed during Kokufu.
Dale

I thought Kokufu was at the Ueno art center and not in the Green
Club. ??????
jim

It is in the National Museum ( up the hill , above the park/lake. A ten
minute walk) The VENDING area for it is in the same Green Club complex,
inside and outside, all three floors inside. Definitely worth the short
walk!!( or taxi)
regards,
Dale Cochoy, Wild Things Bonsai Studio, Hartville, Ohio
http://www.WildThingsBonsai.Com
Specializing in power wood carving tools.
Yakimono no Kokoro bonsai pottery of hand-built stoneware

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] the All-American Shohin Society John Romano Bonsai 1 02-06-2005 07:12 PM
[IBC] Shohin in Japan, getting older, who'll carry the trees? dalecochoy Bonsai 2 19-09-2003 03:42 PM
[IBC] ****** [IBC] Shohin in Japan, getting older, who'll carry the trees? Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 16-09-2003 09:42 PM
[IBC] Shohin Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 30-08-2003 12:02 AM
[IBC] Keeping Shohin Alive Carl L Rosner Bonsai 7 10-03-2003 08:33 PM