Old 16-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] Fall Coloring

Id like to hear some tips on increasing the length and
intensity of fall coloring. I know witholding water
can help. Any other tips?

Thanks
Ben

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 17-09-2003, 01:36 AM
Lynn Boyd

From Ben Griffin:

Subject: [IBC] Fall Coloring

Trident maples, a hornbeam and a bunch of japanese
maples.

ben

-----------------------

Very nice, and I would like to add larch - because then we
also have a needled tree and it always stops me in my tracks
to see their amazing, beautiful change.

Lynn

Lynn Boyd, Oregon, USA

Old 17-09-2003, 02:15 AM
Jim Lewis

From Ben Griffin:

Trident maples, a hornbeam and a bunch of japanese
maples.

ben

-----------------------

Very nice, and I would like to add larch - because then we
also have a needled tree and it always stops me in my tracks
to see their amazing, beautiful change.

Lynn

You need to come down here in November and December and see our
bald cypress in their red-orange fall color.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 17-09-2003, 02:12 PM
Craig Cowing

Lynn Boyd wrote:

From Ben Griffin:

Trident maples, a hornbeam and a bunch of japanese
maples.

ben

-----------------------

Very nice, and I would like to add larch - because then we
also have a needled tree and it always stops me in my tracks
to see their amazing, beautiful change.

Lynn

Lynn Boyd, Oregon, USA

For redness, nothing beats a red maple (acer rubrum).

Craig Cowing
NY
zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

Old 18-09-2003, 11:36 PM
Peter K.

i know all about the coloring of bald cypress, everytime i kill one they are
quite attractive. lol
"Craig Cowing" wrote in message

From Ben Griffin:

****