Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Autumn styling

In may senses of the words, if you know what you are
doing, you can do anything you want.

I had a workshop with Mitsuya from Japan. I am in
California. We did junipers. We cut them way back.
Yet I have been advised not to severly prune other
plants at this time. I think he knows what he is
doing, not because he is Japanese, but because he has
devoted his life to the study of the practice and art
of bonsai.

Styling and pruning are stressful to a plant. It is
best to stress a plant when it can fight back and
recover. Or having the wisdom to know what the plant
needs.

Kitsune Miko

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++