Old 02-12-2003, 03:12 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] In need of bonsai trees/supplies

Pat Patterson wrote:

G'day all,

"...www.evergreengadenworks.com... their website is old and unappealing..."

I find that the information on the evergreen websight is great...pictures and
other bells and whistles would be nice, but, keep in mind that Brent has a
nursery tend.

We should be grateful for the very useful information the website contains, and
we should commend Brent for his generosity in providing this information...as
well as for his help on this newsgroup!

(Yes, Brent, you can ship some trees).

Have a good day...

Pat

snip

I'm with Pat. I feel that Brent's site is probably the most informative site on
bonsai in terms of information. No, it doesn't have flying toasters and dancing
bears to entertain the viewer, but that isn't necessary. There are plenty of
glitzy websites which are all image and no substance.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 02-12-2003, 04:13 PM
Kitsune Miko

In this season I think we, in the land of tiny trees,
should give thanks to Brent and his willingness to
give freely of his knowledge base with forethought and
a sense of zenness.

Thanks,

Kitsune Miko
--- Craig Cowing wrote:
Pat Patterson wrote:

[...]

++++Sponsored, in part, by Jarbas
Godoy ++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

Old 03-12-2003, 03:23 PM
Allen

(Craig Cowing) wrote in message ...
Pat Patterson wrote:

G'day all,

"...
[...]

I've found that bonsaimonk.com has some great prices and a huge
selection of pots! And, if you're ever in North Georgia, it's a
wonderful place to tour with some great trees for sale.