Old 12-12-2003, 01:03 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Nursery Stock

Craig: There are limits to the value of what you can glean here in the
IBC. You can learn a whole lot, but it doesn't take the place of
learning with a local bonsai club. You've received general advice and
information about your cotoneaster here, but for more specific questions
about climate, I suggest you ask people in your Cincinnati climate.
There is a very active Cincinnati club (Greater Cincinnati
Bonsai Society) which has a web site at:
http://www.cincinnatibonsai.com/
A few of them even participate here in the IBC. They'll likely be a lot
more informed about your specific needs.
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com