Old 14-12-2003, 04:03 AM
Jeff Chorniak

Default bonsai grapes

I am growing a bonsai vineyard. Cabernet franc. see:
www.spraag.com/africusrex

I am concerned with soil nutrition, especially potassium. Fruit clusters are
a huge potassium sink. Does anyone have experience with bonsai grape soil?

Jeff

Old 14-12-2003, 03:03 PM
Iris Cohen

I am growing a bonsai vineyard. Cabernet franc. see:
www.spraag.com/africusrex BRBR

I'm sorry, those are not bonsai, any more than the dwarf apple trees in an
orchard, or a dwarf potted patio tree, are bonsai. Your project is commendable,
and I wish you luck, but don't call them bonsai.
Also, we have had some discussion about the so-called bonsai grape vines from
Harry and David. They are questionable.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 15-12-2003, 05:03 PM
Allen

(Iris Cohen) wrote in message ...
I am growing a bonsai vineyard. Cabernet franc. see:
www.spraag.com/africusrex BRBR

I'm sorry, those are not bonsai, any more than the dwarf apple trees in an
orchard, or a dwarf potted patio tree, are bonsai. Your project is commendable,
and I wish you luck, but don't call them bonsai.
Also, we have had some discussion about the so-called bonsai grape vines from
Harry and David. They are questionable.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Lorry, i'd love some of your information ... however your email
address keeps bouncing back ... can you please email me ?

more grapes vs better grapes [email protected][_2_] Gardening 4 08-07-2013 01:10 AM
[IBC] bonsai grapes Jim Lewis Bonsai 5 15-12-2003 01:32 PM
Concord Grapes Gardening 0 11-04-2003 11:20 AM
Seedless grapes David Hershey Plant Science 9 05-03-2003 01:27 AM
Grapes In Miami Dwayne Edible Gardening 1 21-02-2003 11:03 AM