Old 15-12-2003, 01:27 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] Soil, heat, and watering restrictions...

Would love to hear from folks that have been dealing with watering
restrictions and fairly high heat during day time as to what they've gone to
for soil.

I realize it's a very personal matter and might vary from tree type to
another. In the past, I've used fast draining soil (with more or less
organics in it). But that needs more regular watering. I am now facing
some rather high UV levels (highest in the world, arguably), heat, sun, etc.
While we haven't gone into watering restrictions yet, this is looming closer
and closer.

Any feedback on this greatly appreciated :-)

nic

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++