Old 27-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Crabapple

G'day all...

To quote Jim: "...toot...toot, toot... and toot, toot, toot,

toot...".

Well, I guess nobody else will.

Congatulations, and Congatulations, Congatulations, and

Congatulations, Con...
well, you know.

Any pix in the Gallery?

Last year. ;-) Old gallery -- which is still up, I think!

Probably no time, now. We're heading out your way tomorrow --
but north of you.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 28-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Richard Patefield

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:42:58 -0700, you wrote:

Remove all
leaves and all fruit except one for the look called
full moon between the branches in fall.

Pardon me, but do you mean:

a: In fall, remove all leaves and all fruit except one for the look
called 'full moon between the branches'.

or

b: Remove all leaves and all fruit except one for the look called
'full moon between the branches in fall'.

Richard

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 28-04-2004, 07:10 PM
Kitsune Miko

Either works for me. The goal being bare tree with
one fruit in the rear.

Kitsune Miko
--- Richard Patefield wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:42:58 -0700, you wrote:

Remove all
leaves and all fruit except one for the look called
full moon between the branches in fall.

Pardon me, but do you mean:

a: In fall, remove all leaves and all fruit except
one for the look
called 'full moon between the branches'.

or

b: Remove all leaves and all fruit except one for
the look called
'full moon between the branches in fall'.

Richard

++++Sponsored, in part, by John
Quinn++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

=====
"Art does not take kindly to facts, is helpless to grapple with theories, and is killed outright by a sermon." Agnes Ropplier
(added to the above)
"How many things in life do we bludgeon with facts, render helpless
with theories, and kill with sermons? If art can help us go beyond
these patterns, we certainly need it in our lives."
Anne Wilson Schaef
From, "Women Who Do Too Much Calandar 2004."

Old 01-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Theo

Richard Patefield wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:42:58 -0700, you wrote:

Remove all
leaves and all fruit except one for the look called
full moon between the branches in fall.

but this probably is applicable to karin chinese quince
as teh fruit is karge and yellow

or ICQ 25 666 169 4

L'Umiltą č la Peggiore delle Presunzioni (la Rochefocault)

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
limits."
-Albert Einstein

[IBC] Crabapple Craig Cowing Bonsai 3 17-06-2003 01:08 AM
[IBC] Osteomeles and Crabapple Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 16-06-2003 08:08 PM
[IBC] crabapple species? Craig Cowing Bonsai 12 24-04-2003 09:44 PM
[IBC] Trunk chopping a Crabapple Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL Bonsai 8 10-04-2003 11:08 PM
[IBC] Apple (or crabapple) seeds Brent Walston Bonsai 0 10-04-2003 04:44 PM