Old 01-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Lynn Boyd

Default [IBC] Is it Winter??-RESULT

From: Carl L Rosner

I am truly distressed at your predicament.... You have worked so hard
to bring your trees this far through the year only to see a single storm
threaten your pride and joys.
------------------

Thank you Carl and Y'all for your good wishes. The result was a
resolved problem when the local electricity came back on during the night -
we warmed the cupped up snow until it was pouring through holes in the
canvas. But most helpful was the available light enabled making a path
that we could pass trees out and store them in the garage and greenhouse.
Another winter problem arrives! - fireplace wood has burned out
long before usual time - no delivery available. Ha! So what happens to my
nice pile of possible phoenix graft material - a treasure to me ? Well,
suddenly discovered by others it is maintaining a New Year's Day splendor
in the fire place. I could seriously complain about that, now.

Lynn
Lynn Boyd, Oregon, USA
Zone 7-8

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 01-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Carl L Rosner

From: Carl L Rosner

[...]

With the bad weather you are experiencing you've got to stay warm, so
don't fret if you have to burn your phoenix grafts possibilities. I am
sure if you put out a call to all the IBC'ers they would be glad to send
all their dead trees for firewood or for future phoenix grafts next
spring. :-D

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

FWD: RESULT : Create uk.rec.gardening.allotments FAILS 12:26 jane United Kingdom 0 23-03-2004 03:27 PM
Finally I have the desired result. Essjay001 United Kingdom 0 10-07-2003 08:00 PM
same flowers different result!! Vox Humana Gardening 0 01-05-2003 08:32 PM
interesting result John Rutz Ponds 7 23-03-2003 01:08 AM
re interesting result John Rutz Ponds 0 19-03-2003 03:32 AM