Old 22-01-2004, 06:02 AM
Mike

Default More questions.....This time about nebari

Ok so i have read many articles on bonsai. I know there is no substitute for
experience but all information helps. Luckily i am blessed with a superb
memory. Anyway back to topic, i was wondering if anyone could point me to a
good article on developing nebari please. I know what constitutes good
nebari now and i know how to develop it from seed and cuttings but i don't
know how to develop it on older plants. Thanks in advance.

Old 25-01-2004, 12:02 PM
Theo

HI which plant?
for maples adult ones one of the best is the training in a flat
wooden box and akadama for 2 years and than again in a flatter one
for others 2 years
at the same time you can cut the crossing over roots, try to stimulate
the missing ones or graft some ..
Theo

--
S.O.S.Bonsai Un rapido ed efficace aiuto online contatta:
or or ICQ 25 666 169 4

Old 26-01-2004, 07:05 PM
Mike

Thanks. It wasn't a specific tree just a general question.

Old 26-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Mike

Thanks. It wasn't a specific tree just a general question.

Old 26-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Mike

Thanks. It wasn't a specific tree just a general question.