Old 11-02-2004, 07:04 AM
Theo

Default Aliette and Pentaphilla?

Hi
I read in the French NG that somenone is complaining that his pine (
probably a pentaphilla at first sight is not growing well and the
person is over feeding it with a lot of different fertilizer with no
result since 2 years
so the person asked if he could give Aliette as well

Someone answered that Aliette is very helpful for stressed pines
Aliette as far as I know is a systematic fongicde and might
destroy the Michorrize ..
so Now I am little bit confused...could someone clear ma ignorance
about ? thanks

I add here the link so the *pine* can be seen and scrolling down can
be seen the different projets that has been offered to make it better
( personally I love it as it is and should make it grow some more
green and make it more * ordered but no drastic cutting or rishaping)
:-)
http://bonsaimi.apinc.org/forum/view...hp?p=3161#3161
thanks for your feed back
Theo

--
EU Zone 7 GE (CH)
S.O.S.Bonsai online @ : or ICQ

[IBC] Aliette & pentaphilla Henrik Gistvall Bonsai 4 22-03-2004 05:21 AM
[IBC] Aliette & pentaphilla Henrik Gistvall Bonsai 0 21-03-2004 11:23 AM
Aliette & pentaphilla Theo Bonsai 0 21-03-2004 07:12 AM
[IBC] Aliette and Pentaphilla? Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 3 11-02-2004 04:00 PM
Help Pentaphilla repotting Theo Bonsai 0 13-04-2003 07:56 AM