Old 24-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] ADMIN.

Hi All,
Let's NOT get on our virus bandwagon, but as a warning, some joker is sending to newsgroup users the following, and it IS a virus, so the usual warning, don't open it, delete it, and go about your hectic bonsai lives. Here is the text:

Dear user, the management of LSOFT.COM mailing system wants to let you know
that,

Some of our clients complained about the spam (negative e-mail content)
outgoing from your e-mail account. Probably, you have been infected by
a proxy-relay trojan server. In order to keep your computer safe,
follow the instructions.

Please, read the attach for further details.

For security reasons attached file is password protected. The password is
Cheers,

The LSOFT.COM team

This does NOT come from our good guys.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd - List Manager

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++