Old 30-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Jerry Meislik

Default [IBC] Snails, how to get rid of

I have noted some very small snails in some of my indoor soil. The snails
are red or brown and very small, maybe 1/5 of an inch. They do not appear to
be doing much damage. An occasional nibble in a leaf.
Any thoughts on cures?
Thanks in advance.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA
Zone 4-5
http://www.bonsaihunk.8m.com/

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 03-05-2004, 03:03 PM
Jerry Meislik

Thanks Carl. Sounds like I need to get a tweezers and a flashlight.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA
Zone 4-5
http://www.bonsaihunk.8m.com/
Dear Jerry:
Many years ago my first tree, a Fukien Tea had small snails. I was able to
use a pair of tweezers and picked them off when I turned on the lights after
having the tree in the dark for about an hour.

By the way to all IBCers, this is my firast Email after being knocked off by a
VIRUS. It took almost two weeks to completely format my hard drive and get
everything back to "almost" normal.
Please note my current Email address: .

Carl L. Rosner

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: