Old 15-06-2004, 08:05 PM
John Dhom

Default Bonsai classes/workshops within 4hr radius of Nashville TN?

I attended some excellent classes/workshops at Chase Rosade's studio while
living in NJ. I now live in the Nashville area and am interested in further
bonsai study. Looking for a similar, quality, experience in my area. So, any
recommendations appreciated!

The following cities approximate a 4 hr radius around Nashville...
wsw Memphis
nw St. Louis (actually a little too far)
n Louisville
ne Lexington
e Knoxville
se Atlanta
s Birmingham

I'll be attending my 1st Nashville bonsai society meeting later this
month... time to start making some new friends/local contacts

Best,
/jhd

Old 17-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Allen

"John Dhom" bonsaiATdhomDOTnet wrote in message ...
I attended some excellent classes/workshops at Chase Rosade's studio while
living in NJ. I now live in the Nashville area and am interested in further
bonsai study. Looking for a similar, quality, experience in my area. So, any
recommendations appreciated!

The following cities approximate a 4 hr radius around Nashville...
wsw Memphis
nw St. Louis (actually a little too far)
n Louisville
ne Lexington
e Knoxville
se Atlanta
s Birmingham

I'll be attending my 1st Nashville bonsai society meeting later this
month... time to start making some new friends/local contacts

Best,
/jhd

I'm in Nashville and very passionate about Bonsai
Unfortunately, i'm a busy part time musician and may not be able to make
that meeting (rehearsal schedule is tight)
Give me a call ! There are some good people near here, most notably Randy
Lewis who lives near Paducah .... he's been professional bonsai guy for 20
years and a hobbyist for 35 . Contact me directly, ok?

Old 17-06-2004, 09:04 PM
John Dhom

Hey Allen,

Good to, virtually, meet you Have dropped you an email and hope to talk
to you soon. Thx info!

Best,
/jhd

om...

Old 18-06-2004, 05:16 AM
John Dhom

Hi Bart,

Didn't see anything on their website... I'll give them a call. Haven't been
there is 4 years... need to go check them out anyway

/jhd

"Bart Thomas" wrote in message
t...
You might check to see if Brussells Bonsai (just outside of Memphis)

offers
classes.

"Allen" wrote in message
om...
[...]

[IBC] Bonsai Classes on IBC? Sue Marsh Bonsai 1 05-07-2005 12:11 AM
Zero Turn Radius Mower - Advice Joe Gardening 4 31-01-2005 03:36 AM
Zero turning radius mowers best? Dixie Chopper ZTR? [email protected] Lawns 2 16-06-2004 05:06 AM
Dave in Nashville Dallas Texas Roses 2 14-03-2004 06:36 AM
2003 Nashville Lawn And Garden Show Todd J. Gardening 1 12-02-2003 03:25 AM