Old 23-01-2003, 03:20 PM
Marty Haber

Default [IBC] Flowering Plum Bonsai tree question.

Kevin: You're coddling your flowering plum to death! This tree loves to be
out in the cold and should have lost its leaves months ago. However, since
you've been keeping it indoors, it would be too much of a shock to put it
outside now. Keep it in to coolest place in the house ( an unheated garage
would be even better), and turn off the light!
Marty