Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2004, 10:34 PM
AJCarroll1019

Default beginner needs help

Hello.I am a beginner to bonsai and have been styling trees like boxwood and
juniper,just basic beginner material.I am very interested in doing a banyan
style ficus though.but,i have no idea how to get started.i know that it must be
kept in humid conditions for the arial roots to form and i think i read
something about using sphagnum moss.If anyone could give me more details and
instructions,it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Aaron