Old 19-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Roberto Alday Delgadillo

Default [IBC] Does any body knows...?

Hello my friends,

I want to ask you for some information about the Nippon Bonsai Cooperative or Mr. Shinichi Nakajima, I was told that he is located at Saitama, Japan. The reason I am asking you is because I am having a meeting with this person next sunday and to be honest, I know nothing about him or the cooperative. Therefore, any help you can provide me with will be greatly appreciated to be a better host.

Thanking you in advance, I will keep forward to hear from any of you.

"Saludos",
Roberto

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 19-08-2004, 09:44 PM
Michael Persiano

Roberto writes:

I want to ask you for some information about the Nippon Bonsai Cooperative or Mr. Shinichi Nakajima, I was told that he is located at Saitama, Japan. The reason I am asking you is because I am having a meeting with this person next sunday and to be honest, I know nothing about him or the cooperative. Therefore, any help you can provide me with will be greatly appreciated to be a better host.

Mr. Shinichi Nakajima is the new Chairman of the Japanese Bonsai Exhibition Taikanten in 2003 and a newly joined member of the Screening Committee of "World Bonsai Contest".

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++