Old 18-09-2004, 11:41 PM
EW5212

Default Putting together order

I'm putting together an order for some plants, and realized I picked out too
many plants and need to downsize. One choice is between a hornbeam or a cedar
elm, both in gallon size. Any opinions? I'm ordering through Evergreen
Gardenworks, so maybe they will have an opinion to share.

I also thought about ordering a chaenomeles kurokoji #2280 in their catalog and
a chaenomeles nivalis #2300 and winding them together so they grow into one
plant. I thought I could plant them in the same pot right next to each other,
lightly twist together and wire, similar to what people do to pink and white
dogwoods. I picked 2280 and 2300 because they seem to have similar
characteristics. I also thought about doing that to two cherries of different
colors, but not the twisting part.

Putting together order EW5212 Bonsai 4 20-09-2004 04:40 PM
Putting together order EW5212 Bonsai 0 18-09-2004 11:41 PM
Koi and ciclids together ek Ponds 6 28-11-2003 07:42 PM
could i graft a living treehouse together? Monique Reed Plant Biology 9 29-03-2003 06:44 PM
two ponds together? Sue Walsh Ponds 9 08-02-2003 09:38 PM