Old 26-10-2004, 10:40 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Help Identify Bonsai Please

In a message dated 10/26/2004 12:37:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Hope that you guys and gals can help me identify this bonsai

Serissa foetida try this link

http://www.bonsai-bci.com/species/serissa.html

When buying a book on bonsai it is more important to look for
information on styling, etc., rather than specific care data since that varies so much
from plant to plant and region to region. A book written on care of a Serissa
in Japan or even the northern US wouldn't be much use to me on the Space
Coast.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 26-10-2004, 01:19 PM
Jim Lewis

writes:

Hope that you guys and gals can help me identify this bonsai

Serissa foetida try this link

http://www.bonsai-bci.com/species/serissa.html

When buying a book on bonsai it is more important to look for
information on styling, etc., rather than specific care data since that varies so much
from plant to plant and region to region. A book written on care of a Serissa
in Japan or even the northern US wouldn't be much use to me on the Space
Coast.

There's an excellent list of books and mini-reviews of each at
www.internetbonsaiclub.org.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 26-10-2004, 01:19 PM
Jim Lewis

writes:

Hope that you guys and gals can help me identify this bonsai

Serissa foetida try this link

http://www.bonsai-bci.com/species/serissa.html

When buying a book on bonsai it is more important to look for
information on styling, etc., rather than specific care data since that varies so much
from plant to plant and region to region. A book written on care of a Serissa
in Japan or even the northern US wouldn't be much use to me on the Space
Coast.

There's an excellent list of books and mini-reviews of each at
www.internetbonsaiclub.org.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] Please help to identify a bug Olga Bonsai 1 13-06-2005 07:02 PM
Help Identify Bonsai Please Bonsai 0 26-10-2004 05:13 AM
[IBC] Can you help me identify my Bonsai? Kitsune Miko Bonsai 1 22-06-2004 04:07 PM
[IBC] ****X-bonsai (was: [IBC] Bonsai Figurine - Warrios / Samuai / Bushido etc.) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 13-02-2004 03:27 PM
[IBC] US vs. European bonsai stundents - was [IBC] Juniper Bonsai life expectancy? Marty & Patty Weiser Bonsai 1 12-02-2003 04:25 AM