Old 01-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] Newbies-Posts without locations

I've noticed several posts lately - and two very recently that ask for help, but don't give us the information we NEED to help. Newbies, we are here to help, but if you'll review your welcome to the list message you can't help but see that we need to know WHERE YOU ARE to give the best advice we can. Not your address, just something close we can identify with. A large city. Your USDA zone. Whatever. A -sig- line will certainly help us, help you.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++